Friday, December 31, 2010

Rotary Friendship Exchange (RFE) photos

 I copied some of Gary Marshall's photos (Gary was our Team Leader on the RFE) and printed them below.


This is my favourite sign!!!  I would really like to have one like this in my garden. 


In Port Macquarrie they had these on every table at dinner and we took this one, which is shown sitting on the dashboard of our team bus.  Hans and I took it at the end of the trip and I'm bringing it home.


Hans giving the team presentation at one of the clubs.  Could be in Port Macquarrie.

Dick and Lou bought these hats for each of us, and we wore them with great joy and panache.

A frontal view of my dolphin kiss.  I'm obviously enjoying it as I even closed my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures! And I love the hats. Very excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kisses from sweet dolphines,right Lo?
    A speacial hat for a speacial occasion. You all looked like you were having fun just wearing the hats!

    ReplyDelete