Saturday, November 13, 2010

“What shall we do today?” was the question going around the tables at the Beach Bum Café this morning.
There were many options available, and I’d already made one of my choices by arriving in my bathing suit, unable to resist the lure of the water. Sharks be damned.
While I was swimming, with Hans watching over me just in case, David and Sheryl picked up some picnic fixings and after a quick shower back at home, we took Noreen and headed for the Dragonfly Lily Winery. 
Their entire selection was tasted, lest we settle on a wine only to discover a better one could have been had.  With that important decision behind us, we took our two bottles and our friends and had a sumptuous picnic of ham, beef, buns, chutney, cheeses, tomatoes and greens, pineapple and cookies.
I can honestly say that a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. You are making me hungery with all these tastey foods LOL

    ReplyDelete